We are always keeping an eye on the calendar to make sure that we stock enough of the right products for upcoming seasons. Approaching quickly is Easter on April 20th, 2014 and although we typically don’t engrave Easter bunnies on Wine Bottles or on Awards we do receive a sizable number of orders for confirmation gifts and baptism gifts.
I have always accepted that confirmation and baptisms are traditionally head around Easter, but I was never sure as to why. I tried to do some investigations as to why we celebrate these milestones around Easter, but I have to admit that it became a bit more involved than I had hoped.
I did find a few interesting links, if you would care to follow my research trail Catholic Forms Website and Christianity Rites and Rituals. If you find out as to why please let me know in the comments below.
However one thing I am sure about is that Mothers, Father, Aunts, Uncles and Godparents are looking for quality confirmation and baptism gifts. We usually get a phone call 2-3 weeks before Easter asking if we could engrave bible verses, names and dates. People are always relieved to learn that we don’t have limits on how many characters can fit in certain areas or that we charge by letter. We of course are limited by the size of the piece, but we are willing to work with you to set up your text so that it expresses your sentiment and will look good.
Here are five of the top confirmation gifts we typically engrave at this time of year. Perhaps you’ll get a few ideas and of course if you don’t see something that you like let us know and we’ll try and help you out.
Top Five Confirmation Gifts
- Engraved Crystal Bible - Engrave a short bible verse, name and date.
- Engraved Crystal Open Book - A great piece to engrave the bible verse on one side & name and date on the other.
- Engraved Crystal Crosses - Just enough room to engrave a short verse or name & date.
- Engraved Glass Candles - This glass candle is popular not only for weddings but for both confirmation and baptism gifts.
- Engraved Marble Bookends - These heavy marble bookends have plenty of space for engraving large amounts of text.