Engraved wine bottles are an awesome gift! That may sound a bit boastful coming from someone who engraves wine bottles for a living, but having spent the weekend dusting our showroom I was reminded of how many really cool projects we’ve worked on over the years.
One of the most impressive bottle designs we’ve engraved comes from our Signature Wine Bottle Line. As shown here the bottle included a grape design, the recipient’s name, the date, and over 40 signatures. Each name was deep engraved into the bottle and hand painted. What a great way for a group to show their leader how much they appreciate his or her work. But Signature Bottles can be used for a number of occasions such as:
- The CEO’s Signature was engraved on a wine bottle along with the Hotel’s Logo, welcoming travel agents to a new property.
- A Sales Representative gave her top clients bottles engraved with Holiday Wishes signed by her and members of the internal team.
- Another Sales Person had us engrave his apology to his client for an incorrect order.
- All the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen signed a wine bottle and presented it to the bride and groom at the rehearsal dinner.
- Members of a Chamber Orchestra had us engrave a piano and conductor’s baton and all their names as a closing season gift to a visiting conductor.
So how is it done? Actually it’s quite easy. Start by placing your order online. Have each person sign a separate 8 1/2 x 11 white paper with a sharpie pen. The signature should fill most of the center of the page. Then fax the page to (866) 422 4074 or email it to us as a JPG file. As long as the signature is big enough and bold enough we’ll be able to use a fax. Every signature has to be cleaned and set up so there is a charge for each signature.
Each bottle is then deep engraved and color filled by hand. We use high quality paints that will not fade. Careful cleaning, as with all delicate pieces, should be done by hand. When treated with care, engraved wine bottles will last for decades. We have bottles decorating our workshop that are 14 years old and still look great.
So when you are looking for a gift that will convey your gratitude, appreciation, or apology a deep engraved wine bottle with your personal signature is worth considering.