Do you have a co-worker, family member or dear friend who is retiring soon?
Retirement is an event in which you want to recognize achievement, honor the individual, wish them well, show your appreciation and congratulate them; and all of this has to be wrapped up in an appropriate gift. A gift you hope they will like and display to reflect on their career and colleagues.
So what to give? Personalized gifts are very popular retirement gifts – keepsakes for a career. A custom engraved gift allows you to give a gift they’ll admire and add your words of appreciation. The most typical gifts we engrave for retirement are:
Now what to say? Below are the most popular retirement sayings we seen come across our desks.
- Congratulations on your retirement
- Congratulations as you enter the next phase of your lifecycle…Retirement!
- Happy Retirement.
- Cheers to your retirement, John Smith, We’ll be thinking of you
- Sally Clarke, Best Wishes on your Retirement
- On Your Retirement
- To Jenny Olner in appreciation for your many years of dedicated service
- to CDOD group. Enjoy your retirement!
- Think of us in your retirement, We’ll be thinking of you.
- Congratulations James Ryan on your deserved retirement after over 20 years of outstanding service to Central Eye Surgery Center
- To our best leader ever!
My personal favorites are always quotes, here are five you might consider adding to your retirement gift. If you are looking for other quotes, check out the Quote Garden.
- Live, Laugh Often, Love Retirement
- Life Begins at Retirement
- Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache…unless you play golf.
- Normal Day, Let me be award of the treasure you are. Enjoy each day of your Retirement!
- It’s never to late for a happy childhood! Enjoy your retirement!
In addition to engraving these custom messages and quotes, most retirement gifts include either the company’s or organization’s logo or appropriate artwork from our design library.
Hopefully some of the ideas will inspire you when creating a custom retirement gift.